About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Hi, I need some help? Please :)
andreamillspaugh Offline

Hi, I need some help? Please :)
Hi, I use other engines other then this one, but know on I'm going to be using this one, but I have not worked with this engine for sometime now and was wondering if any one can explain to me how to use the mesh editor, because I'm use to the engine doing that by its self, where you can stop the walking throw the house, I went and looked in the tutorials in the tutorials project and I just don't see how to make a house that you can walk upstairs and stuff like that I'm really not sure how that works. Thanks

[Image: pic.jpg]

Im looking at the demo house, but I dont understand how they did this?

[Image: pic2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 10:56 PM by andreamillspaugh.)
11-23-2014 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: Hi, I need some help? Please :)
Hi, If I understand you correctly you are looking to add collision to a model?

If that's the case then having imported your model you simply need to edit the object by double clicking on the object name (you get the screen you have shown in your post above), chose Physics and, in the case of a complex object like a house, click on Static Mesh to create a Physics Body for the object that is used by the engine for collision.

So long as your player has a character controller you should get collision between the player and the object from then on.
11-23-2014 11:22 PM
andreamillspaugh Offline

RE: Hi, I need some help? Please :)
Hi, Pixel Perfect Thank you so much for your help I have now got it working, Thanks aging for your help smile
11-23-2014 11:34 PM