About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Knights & Snails
MrPi Offline

RE: Knights & Snails
That's not it then. I reported an issue in the support section. I looks similar to the shader problem that the engine had a while ago.
02-28-2015 10:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
para Offline

Congratulations on finishing what seems to be a really fun game! The art is also very good. But the trailer is awesome - made me wanna play the game right there! ...too bad I don't have a smartphone :(

...guess I'll have to find another way to poke fun at my enemies. with something else.
I'll see if I can poke fun at 3DRaddict, since he's eager to play but is unable wink... It's coding time!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 01:29 AM by para.)
03-03-2015 01:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3DRaddict Offline

Hi MrPi

Good news... I was just about to delete the game from my tablet, when I thought 'what the hell, I'll give it one last go' and wonders of wonders, it started working! grin

Looks fun...when I get a little 'non-programming' time I'll give it a full go.

Edit:
I don't normally spend too much time playing a game, but this one kept me going until long past my bedtime! It's beautifully and professionally presented, together with that added 'addiction factor'. A great showpiece for Esenthel Engine!
After many lost horseshoes, I think I'm finally figuring a strategy. I just haven't yet worked out how to use the 'Jousting Meter'... anyone?
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2015 07:26 AM by 3DRaddict.)
03-22-2015 09:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrPi Offline

Version 27 now supports 5 new languages: Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish and Turkish. 3 more coming in Version 28.
If you're connecting with Facebook, your progress will now also be stored. So you can switch devices and share the progress between them.
Plus we added a lot more voiceovers which are played when champions win a joust.

Give it a try and tell your friends about it. wink

Note: v27 is still in the queue on the App Store, but on Google Play it is available since last night.
04-04-2015 01:20 PM
RedOcktober Offline

nice looking graphics (is that your hand drawn work?) and smooth gameplay...

tested onAndroid: Ematic EGQ307 quad core-a31 series Android 4.2.2 7inch

game took about 20 seconds to start after tapping on it... black screen sits for the 20 seconds (similarl to recent esenthel games recently tested), then i heard music and the game began and ran smoothly...

--Mike
04-11-2015 03:10 AM
MrPi Offline

Hi RedOcktober,
yes, everything is hand drawn in-house, everything except the fonts smile
We didn't outsource any of the assets.
04-14-2015 09:40 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to provide any feedback on the game since its release. Having completed and published a game it would be interesting to know how its been received and the overall experience from the developers perspective.
10-30-2015 11:16 PM