About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[Apple/iOS] Problem with IAPs in a game
Hideto Offline

[Apple/iOS] Problem with IAPs in a game
I don't know where else to put this. I'm not an Esenthel coder. I purchased an iOS game built on this engine. I've tried following Apple's links to the developer but the game dev just links to here.

I'm playing Dungeon Hero RPG and trying to make IAPs but it refuses to recognize my iTunes account. Any other game I play has no problem. I'd like to support the dev and actually want the IAPs, but can't. Can anyone tell the dev or maybe it's to do with Esenthel, directly, but can this get fixed? I really want to support this game.

The dev's name is listed as: Grzegorz Slazinski

Thanks.
04-01-2015 06:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: [Apple/iOS] Problem with IAPs in a game
Hi there!

Since the game is so new, we have no idea about this issue. The creator of the game is also the creator of the engine. He will get back to you here very soon. smile
04-01-2015 06:51 AM
Hideto Offline

Oh! Ha! Explains why the game links to here. XD No rush. I just like supporting quality creators and I also want to think I could be helping you coders if my IAPs go towards more Esenthel development you can benefit from. After all, happy and empowered coders means more great games for us users!
04-01-2015 06:55 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi!

Thanks for trying out Dungeon Hero RPG! smile
I'm the developer of the game, not sure what's the issue, as I know that IAP's work fine for other players, because I'm getting some income from the game on Apple, so it must work for others.
Let me google if I can find anything useful about this.
Can you let me know what exactly message are you getting on the screen when trying to make a purchase?
04-01-2015 09:17 AM