About Store Forum Documentation Contact

5 - Esenthel Cloud Layers
rstralberg Offline

5 - Esenthel Cloud Layers
Adding some layers of moving clouds brings some extra realism to the sky. This is done quite easy in Esenthel. First create a cloud image and the drag and drop in to the Esenthel Clouds system.

As usual I try to stay with free tools as Blender and GIMP to do this.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 08:52 AM by rstralberg.)
04-22-2015 07:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3DRaddict Offline

RE: 5 - Esenthel Cloud Layers
Thank you, Roland, for taking your precious time in producing this instructive and informative series. I'm sure that new users to Esenthel will benefit greatly.
I, myself, have always been put off in using Blender as, at first glance, its user interface appears to be overly busy and complex. But if you are going to keep using it for this series then I'm tempted to get my feet wet! smile
04-22-2015 09:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rstralberg Offline

RE: 5 - Esenthel Cloud Layers
Many thanks for your kind words 3DRaddict.

Yes. My intention is to use Blender and GIMP as far as possible.
And I think its possible all the way. I have no intention on using anything else that Blender and GIMP.
I have a Linux version of 3DCoat which may or may not be used later on. But that is only if there is
something that cant be done in Blender.

I like doing those videos as its like writing a diary on what's achieved, a public diary then. Besides
that it keeps the motivation up. I have no game planned at the moment as I first want to really
get into all the dirty details in the engine. After that I might figure out a game.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 09:39 AM by rstralberg.)
04-22-2015 09:38 AM