About Store Forum Documentation Contact

options to change Server Logic
RedcrowProd Offline

options to change Server Logic
Hey, the server with esenthel is kinda a pain to deal with sometimes

would it be possible to have 2 options, one is like it is atm ( with synchronize code, to sync it )

and one that is sending it every time you save / build the project and adapt it to other people. so there's only 1 version at all time, and its the one on the server.

no comparison to do, latest build over the old one.

it would be nice to avoid a lot of annoyance of the sync stuff, and sometimes the sync bug, and double all the project code script when he doesnt know which one is the latest version ( happened to me already a couple times, that i have to go thru all the code and delete the second copy )

the server is sweet but need some options ( because the sync is really a pain so far )

thanks
05-01-2015 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: options to change Server Logic
Hi,

For the moment I recommend:
Synchronizing Codes using SVN
http://www.esenthel.com/?id=doc#Synchronizing_Codes
05-01-2015 12:38 AM
RedcrowProd Offline

RE: options to change Server Logic
we already do it this way on the side as well, i was just letting you know how we felt about it, after using it for 2 months, and how we would kinda like it to be, so it can be really efficient ( without having to deal with 3rd party p2p ) its a nice tool how it is atm, it really just need this small improvement wink

( and server sometimes is messing up with internet connection on modem, taking too much bandwidth i guess in some way )
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 04:05 AM by RedcrowProd.)
05-01-2015 02:33 AM