About Store Forum Documentation Contact

hello
andreadixon825 Offline

hello
where is the locason of the quest located at in Esenthel RPG 2 the one that ask to kill the goblins and then he give you his horse, because I want to make more quest but i'm not sure where its located at. thanks

Hi sorry about this I found the quest, my quest is how would I add anoter on at would I just do this.

Code:
{
               itemDestroy(*chalice);
               itemDestroy(*wine   );
               itemDestroy(*key    );
               QuestShow("Thanks for bringing back the items.\nYou're awesome!\nThe horse is yours.");
               QuestCompleted=true;
            }else
            {
               QuestShow("Please help fellow Adventurer!\nThose nasty goblins stole my precious items, please bring them back.\nIf you'll return them safely I will give you my horse. You can find the two goblins behind the windmill, please hurry.");
            }
         }else
         {
            QuestShow("Again thank you so much!");
         }
      }
   }
Code:
{
               itemDestroy(*chalice);
               itemDestroy(*wine   );
               itemDestroy(*key    );
               QuestShow("Thanks for bringing back the items.\nYou're awesome!\nThe horse is yours.");
               QuestCompleted=true;
            }else
            {
               QuestShow("Please help fellow Adventurer!\nThose nasty goblins stole my precious items, please bring them back.\nIf you'll return them safely I will give you my horse. You can find the two goblins behind the windmill, please hurry.");
            }
         }else
         {
            QuestShow("Again thank you so much!");
         }
      }
   }

Do it like this for another on just add it right after the first one?
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 03:58 AM by andreadixon825.)
09-04-2016 03:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply