About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Weird issues with Physics
Harry Offline

Weird issues with Physics
Hi,

I imported my old project to the latest EE version using custom build of Editor. When I build my project most of the Physics related stuff works wrong including:
Physics.ray (looks like it hits wrong objects), Physics.move, Game::Obj.Door (shaking, stucking). Tutorials seems working fine. I load Physics in regular way without any extra customizations.

I wonder what can be wrong. Should I recreate physic objects? They are correctly displayed in the Editor. Simple collision with objects are also fine.

Any ideas?

P.S. I have also another, material and frustum culling issues when running compiled application. I don't observe this issues in Editor. I tried to comment as much code as possible but without luck.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 11:21 PM by Harry.)
01-20-2020 11:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Weird issues with Physics
You'd have to provide me some projects / applications so I could investigate if there are any issues.
01-20-2020 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Offline

RE: Weird issues with Physics
Quick update - most of the issues were related to changed default actor group for characters so ignoring AG_CONTROLLER in physics tests did not behave as I expected. Another type of issues seems to be related to increased precision of collisions. I set to ignore collision between two actor groups.
02-11-2020 09:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply