About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Save option problem? - water disappears
Nox_A15 Offline

Save option problem? - water disappears
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the World Editor or my own mistake, but I spent all night trying to add a few small lakes to my test map. Every time I save the map and reopen the editor, those lakes (or just a part of them) disappear.

I tried to make some new terrain (by adding it with "insert" to the existing map) and add a few quick lakes and rivers to it, just to find out what's going on. The strange thing is, new terrain also disappeared once, but in next tries it was only water (lakes and rivers), even when they were created in the same time and then saved. Sometimes one lake stay in its place.

I tried to save in other directories and in separate files, but without success. I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right because in all video tutorials water have its surface from the beginning. I must first load the only file with water properties in the list and then apply it to the existing lake or river to make it visible. But after reopening the editor and loading the file water disappears completely - vectors, surface, just like described above.

Thank you in advance for any help with this problem.
11-12-2010 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Save option problem? - water disappears
Thanks, it's a bug, I'll fix this asap.
11-12-2010 03:34 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Thanks for reporting, and sorry about the issue.
Fix for Windows is now available using Autoupdate (It should be ok now), 7z archive and Mac fixes will be within an hour.
11-12-2010 05:54 PM
Nox_A15 Offline

No problem. Thank you, I appreciate the quick action.
11-12-2010 11:18 PM