About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Chartivus Online - University Project ;)
Semmy13 Offline

Chartivus Online - University Project ;)
Hi guys,
I want to share with you the trailer (a really rough one, we know) about our university project (me and willyrs).

This is a non-commercial prototype of an online game and we made it in about a couple of weeks.

We really need to improve it, but however we want to thanks Esenthel and all the community for your helps.

05-19-2011 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nethrix Offline

RE: Chartivus Online - University Project ;)
looks really nice, however fading to black every few seconds really is frustrating.
05-19-2011 04:39 PM
WiLLyRS Offline

mmh, in fact i could have changed the animation pfft
by the way, thanks smile
05-19-2011 04:59 PM
Barthap Offline

0:24 - not humans but people, and if you use 'can't', you shouldn't use 'nothing'. It should be 'cant understand anything' or 'can understand nothing'
1:45 - water in WE tutorial?

And in game is low FPS :/

But gameplay is good smile
2:08 - I don't understand this card game
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2011 06:40 PM by Barthap.)
05-19-2011 06:39 PM
Tottel Offline

Also, Environment.. not envrinment.. or something. pfft

And yes.. Showcasing the models and then showing Esenthel default chars + environments, and then showing the tutorial level isn't really that great.
05-19-2011 06:58 PM
WiLLyRS Offline

-Sorry for the english :|
-Yes, it's the tutorial world XD We didn't have the time to take to water to our world XD

Low fps that's because my video card sucks :S And i was running the server and 2 client at the same time!

-Here the description that i gave to my professor, hope that it will be clear:
Quote:When placing a card in a slot, that particular card will –in that moment- marked as property of the player who placed it. If a card is placed by the opponent in a slot next to that occupied one, the cards will “fight” using the number in the colliding sides. The card with the higher number will took the other card under the owning of his owner.

The high change between colours that's because i was playing with 2 client alt-tabbing by myself! If the game explanation isn't clear, see the triple triad in ff8 pfft
90% of things are the default because of the lack of time (3 weeks). taking the wate rexample, our "trailer" to the teacher is not "what we have done", but "what we have done for the core game and what we will able to add in future". i know that cheer for a live chat isnt great, but we have build all the communication, so we are proud of it! we are not pretending that it's beautifoul and we have done all or something smile
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2011 10:13 PM by WiLLyRS.)
05-19-2011 07:00 PM