About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Image format question
Sarrene Offline

Image format question
Hello, First off let me say that from an artists point of view, I am very impressed already. I am more happy now despite my confusion yet while learning, then I was with any of the other engines we had payed for. Thank you.

Now, I am wondering if there is possibly an option now or in the future for .dds file use? I really prefer these over other formats since it is what i am used to. Plus they are great for lod as well.

Thank you,
Peace,
Sarrene'
10-12-2009 02:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xhizors Offline

Re: Image format question
Sarrene Wrote:Hello, First off let me say that from an artists point of view, I am very impressed already. I am more happy now despite my confusion yet while learning, then I was with any of the other engines we had payed for. Thank you.

Now, I am wondering if there is possibly an option now or in the future for .dds file use? I really prefer these over other formats since it is what i am used to. Plus they are great for lod as well.

Thank you,
Peace,
Sarrene'

You can use .dds files, Just drag them into the converter and make them .gfx and then you can just import that file into the engine.
10-12-2009 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarrene Offline

Re: Image format question
Ah, okay. Thank you
10-12-2009 11:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply