About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Importing Heightmap
TBJokers Offline

Importing Heightmap
Ok so earlier today i tried importing Heightmap, From a Black white kind of picture. So i sit there, Trying to do it, follow the tutorial made from Chaplin.
All i got was a plane, I tried every button. Everything was right.. Then Dynad came online, i asked him to try the same image, And because he had the older version maybe it would work for him. Anyways, It worked perfect for him, with the older version.. I tried with exact settings and everything..

Maybe this is something that doesn't work anymore.. I appreciate everyone taking time to read smile

Best regard TBJOKERS

Man, it's always that semicolon...
12-17-2011 03:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TBJokers Offline

RE: Importing Heightmap
Ok I got a video from my world designer.. It doesn't work at all in the newer version of Esenthel.. Heres the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMPh2ewFR...e=youtu.be

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 01:13 PM by TBJokers.)
12-17-2011 12:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

can you attach the faulty image?
12-18-2011 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TBJokers Offline

We've tried alot of different pictures.. And it seems to not work in newer versions, but in old it's perfect.heres 2 images.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

12-18-2011 08:31 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Thanks! fixed, will upload it today.
12-19-2011 02:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply