About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Ineisis Online (Sound+Editor)
kevindekever Offline

Ineisis Online (Sound+Editor)
1. I bought Ineisis Online in store, and there where no soundfiles in the download? There is no Ristrictions-Information like in ERPG 2.0 "no soundfiles"? Did i forget to download something? (if i create the missing files, the sound will work)

2. After solving my stupid Upload-Error the game is running smoothly. The server saves the world and so on. But i can not load the world into the editor -.- Is this another format the server stores the world? Or i have to rename something?

3. And the Source is (unlike the MMO Source) Editor code/project, no comment to this in store.
After Creating the VC-Project in Editor and adding the Header to the Project i have a running VS2012 Project now. But please add the information to store what source you will get (EditorProject or VSProject)
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 10:29 PM by kevindekever.)
01-20-2013 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Ineisis Online (Sound+Editor)
Hello,

1) Sorry, I don't have the permission to redistribute the sound files from Ineisis Online, and they're not included in the package (but there were just a few of them).
If you're interested in some sound effects, please check this website http://audiojungle.net/category/sound maybe it will be helpful.

2) The Editor.exe operates on 2 versions of the world "Edit" and "Game" version.
"Edit" it's what created during editing stage, "Game" is what's created during building stage.
Editor can load only "Edit" version, and generate "Game" from it.
Please see "SDK/Documentation.chm/Resources/Worlds" for more info.

Ineisis Online can only generate "Game" version, save it to file and reload it later, it does not operate on "Edit" version at all. So worlds created with Ineisis cannot be loaded into Editor.exe
01-20-2013 10:32 PM
kevindekever Offline

RE: Ineisis Online (Sound+Editor)
thanks i will check grin you are very quick in answering ^^
i got some soudfiles from this site http://www.soundjay.com/index.html these you can also use in commercial apps for free
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 10:37 PM by kevindekever.)
01-20-2013 10:34 PM