About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Bloody Massacre build error after update
iOMG Offline

Bloody Massacre build error after update
Hello all. Today after updating Esenthel I get these errors when trying to build Bloody Massacre on a fresh install of Esenthel 2.0 (which has been updated). I have 2 installs 1 contains my game data and another for tutorials and testing (which is the fresh install) I get the same error on both.

Errors:

1>c:\esenthelenginesdk\projects\_build_\bloody massacre\source\blood.cpp(32): error C2039: 'life_total' : is not a member of 'EE::Particles'
1> c:\esenthelenginesdk\bin\esenthelengine\graphics\particle.h(39) : see declaration of 'EE::Particles'
1>c:\esenthelenginesdk\projects\_build_\bloody massacre\source\blood.cpp(41): error C2039: 'life_total' : is not a member of 'EE::Particles'
1> c:\esenthelenginesdk\bin\esenthelengine\graphics\particle.h(39) : see declaration of 'EE::Particles'
1>c:\esenthelenginesdk\projects\_build_\bloody massacre\source\blood.cpp(53): error C2039: 'life_total' : is not a member of 'EE::Particles'
1>c:\esenthelenginesdk\projects\_build_\bloody massacre\source\blood.cpp(62): error C2039: 'life_total' : is not a member of 'EE::Particles'

1>c:\esenthelenginesdk\projects\_build_\bloody massacre\source\inventory gui.cpp(55): error C2039: 'draw_mode' : is not a member of 'EE::List<TYPE>'
1> with
1> [
1> TYPE=Item
1> ]
1> Item.cpp

Is this a permanent change to the engine or a bug? If it is a change I will modify accordingly as I am using Bloody Massacre as a testing project. Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 11:44 AM by iOMG.)
09-15-2013 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: Bloody Massacre build error after update
There have been changes to these commands in the latest release of the engine. I guess the source code has not been updated yet.

Please see September update
09-15-2013 12:14 PM
iOMG Offline

(09-15-2013 12:14 PM)Pixel Perfect Wrote:  There have been changes to these commands in the latest release of the engine. I guess the source code has not been updated yet.

Please see September update

Thank you very much I should have thought about the release notes.
09-15-2013 01:16 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I've updated the Bloody Massacre and other packages from Store as well.
09-16-2013 09:31 PM