About Store Forum Documentation Contact

i need compile Eclipse
khces Offline

i need compile Eclipse
grin I need to compile in Eclipse. How can I compile Eclipse are available?

I used the tutorial
etc.) com.esenthel cannot be resolved error
06-24-2014 04:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: i need compile Eclipse
Hi,

The best way would be to do:
"Build\Export\C++ with Android Project and Engine+Project data"
and then create the Eclipse project manually on top of the exported files.
06-24-2014 04:48 AM
khces Offline

thanks, i'm test go!!
06-24-2014 09:53 AM
khces Offline

blushing
It is too difficult to use Eclipse to use an external jar file.
(Is there a way that can be used comfortably external jar?)

1. Android folder to import using the (c / c + + / Exiting Code as Makefile Project)
2. Facebook using folder to import (Android / Existing Android Code Into Workspace)
3. Google-play-services_lib using folders to import (Android / Existing Android Code Into Workspace)

4. Android Project Builder Settings ( c/c++ Build) - using "D:\Android\android-ndk-r9d\ndk-build.cmd"

.....However, I can not make the apk....help me

Errors
Description Resource Path Location Type
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 78 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 274 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 320 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 432 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 433 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 435 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 452 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 461 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 464 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 568 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 610 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 636 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 651 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 682 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 736 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 854 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 876 Java Problem
com.esenthel cannot be resolved EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 900 Java Problem
The declared package "com.esenthel" does not match the expected package "" Base64.java /Android/src line 15 Java Problem
The declared package "com.esenthel" does not match the expected package "" Native.java /Android/src line 2 Java Problem
The declared package "com.ntgames.test" does not match the expected package "" EsenthelActivity.java /Android/src line 2 Java Problem
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 12:24 PM by khces.)
06-24-2014 12:19 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,

I don't use Eclipse because it was always too uncomfortable/problematic to work with so can't help much with that.

The engine has native support for *.so and *.a libraries.

As for custom third party *.jar libraries, their developers usually provide instructions on how to integrate them.

You don't need Eclipse for that, you can build the project from command line.
Export it using the command I've provided. and in the android folder execute ndk-build.cmd, and then other commands according to Google Android Docs.
If you're thinking of using the 3rd party lib long term, then I recommend integrating it directly to the engine source (just as I did with Facebook and Google Play Services libraries), so the engine build process will handle that automatically for you.

Out of curiosity - what kind of library do you want to integrate?
06-25-2014 12:04 AM
khces Offline

thanks. I read again Google Android document.
We, has released the Android app, and it is in progress the kakaotalk SNS interlocking work and line now. we are trying to add the jar file in order to use the Kakaotalk Api and line to do so.
I use the jar for a long time. I must make an effort to integrate the engine.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 05:13 AM by khces.)
06-25-2014 05:05 AM
khces Offline

hi!
By modifying the engine, I was linked with kakaotalk! i'm Happy.
07-01-2014 10:55 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Great!
07-02-2014 12:38 AM