About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[SOLVED] Invalid Android SDK path
para Offline

[SOLVED] Invalid Android SDK path
About a year ago on my previous comp I successfully set-up and published 3 projects on Android from EE, without any hassles.

Recently I got an idea for a project but I have a new PC now, so I went and downloaded the stand alone Android SDK and followed the guide in the docs on which packages to install, just to be sure. EE auto-detected the paths to the sdk and ndk, but upon trying to publis a project it reports the SDK path is not set or invalid.

I double checked everything, un-installed, re-installed, tried some other combinations of package versions, different installation paths and whatnot, running android SDK installer and EE in admin mode didn't make any difference either..

What am I missing here?

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 08:12 AM by para.)
08-11-2014 08:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rubeus Offline

RE: Invalid Android SDK path
08-12-2014 03:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
para Offline

RE: Invalid Android SDK path
Thanks Rubeus, I did a quick search before posting but somehow missed it.. That solved the problem.
08-12-2014 08:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kiran sahu Offline

RE: [SOLVED] Invalid Android SDK path
As of late I got a thought for a venture however I have another PC now, so I proceeded to download the independent Android SDK and pursued the guide in the docs on which bundles to introduce, just no doubt. EE auto-recognised the ways to the sdk and ndk, yet after attempting to publish a venture it reports the SDK way isn't set or invalid.

I twofold checked everything, un-introduced, re-introduced, attempted some different blends of bundle adaptations, diverse establishment ways and so forth, running android SDK installer and EE in administrator mode didn't have any effect either..
05-21-2019 12:29 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: [SOLVED] Invalid Android SDK path
You need android SDK v 28. Please read documentation for more info.
https://esenthel.com/?id=doc#Compilers
05-22-2019 03:17 AM