About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Android compatibility problem
LordEymerich Offline

Android compatibility problem
Hi all,
I've published an app in play store developed with Esenthel but there seems to be a problem with certain smartphones even if they have the right Android OS version.
It seems that all the smartphones where the app doesn't work have this in common: a Cortex A5 CPU and the Adreno 203 GPU. Do you think I can do something to get my app working on these systems?
Thanks for your help.
08-30-2014 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Android compatibility problem
Hi,

Do you have a valid Esenthel Engine license?
I could help only if I had the exact same device with the issues and could do some manual testing.
08-30-2014 11:54 AM
LordEymerich Offline

Yes I have the Esenthel Engine Source License, but i registered this forum's account with a different email. If you want to be sure that I have it I can send you, there is no problem.

For example it happens on a Galaxy Core, HTC desire 500, Huawei y300...and I saw that they have in common that hardware. There is no known issue?
08-30-2014 12:01 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Is it possible you could attach some log output from the devices that fail to start EE apps?
This should be available in both Android Devlog Output in EE Editor, and the apps should also generate something like "Esenthel Error.txt" file in the root of the device.
08-30-2014 02:18 PM