About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Source compile Error & Publish Error
chaincrafter Offline

Source compile Error & Publish Error
Hello,
tried to compile the source code with Esenthel Builder (dev and master branch from github) resulting in same error:

ARM\Release Universal DX11\Undo.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x86' conflicts with target machine type 'ARM' [C:\EsenthelEngine-development\Engine\EsenthelEngine.vcxproj]

Win10 v1809
Visual Studio 2017 Community 15.9.5

Second issue:
If i try to publish (eg Ineisis Online) in binary engine, it wont start with error:

"Bin/data.pak" required.
(I already tried to disable .pak generation and so on - there is also no Data.pak generated)

I have a lot of other things, but for now this two are essential as i need to integrate curl library and also publish a prototype.

All tests and compiles were done on two different machines (one fresh, other work space)

Thanks for your time and help.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2019 12:13 PM by chaincrafter.)
01-21-2019 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Source compile Error & Publish Error
Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have Win10 v1803
VS Community 2017 15.9.5

Just tried compiling engine using Esenthel Builder \ "Compile Windows All"
However I can't reproduce your error, it compiles fine.

Perhaps VS installation needs to be configured to include some ARM support which is not installed on your system?
Anyway, if you don't need ARM support (Windows Phone), then you can ignore this error.
The "ARM\Release Universal DX11" is the last step in "Compile Windows All", so if it fails on that step, then it means all other Windows targets (previous steps) compiled successfully (which are Desktop and UWP 32/64).

As for Ineisis Online, for publishing, it was configured to be uploaded to servers, and downloaded using the launcher first.
You can read the documentation here:
http://www.esenthel.com/?id=doc#Ineisis/Overview
and the following pages

However if you run in Debug mode, then it can be run without the upload/download.
01-22-2019 04:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply