About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Manufactura K4
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Manufactura K4
I'm posting on behalf of Manufactura K4 with his permission:

MOBA and Tower Defense
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=135

This pack contains over 200 prefabs to construct your very own MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and Tower Defense Game.
With a wide range of vegetation consists of trees, bushes and much more.
In addition, package contains 16 Towers x 3 upgrades (48 towers total) and about 100 game props to make your scene come to life, with its high quality cartoon style textures.
Assets work on mobile.

[Image: image_0.jpg]

[Image: image_1.jpg]

[Image: image_2.jpg]

Top-Down Graveyard
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=138

This pack offers a wide range of assets to construct a Top-Down Graveyard level for your game.
With over 150 objects: graves, walls, old trees etc. and high-res ground textures you can create AAA quality Top Down level.
With all the assets easy to you and put together in your scene.
Assets work on mobile.

Nature Pack
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=137

This pack contains high quality assets: 43 trees, 29 bushes, 3 rocks, 4 wooden fence pieces, 8 ground materials, ..and more!

Tropical Nature Pack
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=131

Pack contains dozens (about 40) of authentic species of tropical palms, trees and plants. In the middle you will find ground textures, rocks.

Top Down Interiors
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=148

Top Down Sci-Fi
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=149

Military Pack
Store Link: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=136

An extensive high quality Military Pack.
Containing all the high quality assets needed to make your game come to life.
With all AAA quality all modelling and texturing are fully optimized allowing you to add so much detail to your game.

Pack contains over:
- 136 High quality Prefabs (With LOD)
- 4 High quality Ground Textures
- 5 High quality Vehicles

01-23-2015 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: Manufactura K4
That's a beautiful nature pack O.o
Manufactura K4 has many superb-looking packages.

If you don't mind me asking: How come you are posting this, and not Manufactura K4? grin
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 09:47 AM by Tottel.)
01-23-2015 09:46 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Agreed, I have looked at many packs K4's produced over the years and would love to see the others available here too.

I did email him on two separate occasions regarding technical aspects of some of his packs, available elsewhere, before buying but never got a response, I guess he's a busy man!
01-23-2015 10:21 AM
Tottel Offline

(01-23-2015 11:09 AM)aceio76 Wrote:  That my make others hesitate in working with Manufactura.

Which is too bad, because honestly: Most of the art packs out there are close to garbage. Many of them put very little effort in clean UV's, textures, usability of models, ..

I'll admit that I haven't bought any of the Manufactura packs, but I'm following them on Facebook, and I am impressed every time. These are AAA quality assets.
01-23-2015 11:29 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

(01-23-2015 11:29 AM)Tottel Wrote:  
(01-23-2015 11:09 AM)aceio76 Wrote:  That my make others hesitate in working with Manufactura.

Which is too bad, because honestly: Most of the art packs out there are close to garbage. Many of them put very little effort in clean UV's, textures, usability of models, ..

I agree, it is hard to find good quality asset packs! One other artist I'd recommend though is Philipp Schmidt. I ended up buying some of his packs when I couldn't get the answers I needed from K4 ... simply because he provided the licencing and model format information I needed in response to my inquiries, not because I thought there was anything wrong with K4's work which always looks stunning!

I wish K4 luck with his sales and if he were to provide a list of the models supplied along with the file formats and licence details I'd certainly consider buying his packs.

[Edit] Ok, quick update. I found the file format details after clicking the download button:

FBX with textures in TGA.

Probably not the most obvious place to have placed it but at least it is stated!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 12:29 PM by Pixel Perfect.)
01-23-2015 12:18 PM
Tottel Offline

I agree, Pixel.

I don't even have any plans to make a game/level that needs these assets, but I have this overwhelming urge to just buy the pack and make a performance testing scene.

.. Is this what window-shopping feels like?
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 01:22 PM by Tottel.)
01-23-2015 12:58 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hello,

I've posted this on behalf of Manufactura (with his permission of course), because he's indeed just busy.

Artists need to deal with many different game engines, and learning each one of them can be time consuming, so as long as the content quality is high, I'm happy to offload some work related to putting great content into the Esenthel Store.

The pack as you can see in Esenthel Store page comes in many downloads:
-you get *.EsenthelProject which is ready to import and use in Esenthel Engine with a couple clicks
-you get FBX+TGA which you can use anywhere you want

License of this pack is standard as for all other packs on Esenthel Store (you can see Esenthel Store Terms while logging in to Esenthel Store).

I can confirm that the art quality is very very high smile
Here are some more screens:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

01-23-2015 11:47 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Thanks Greg, the additional pictures provide the sort of information I was looking for.

Thanks also for the pointer to the Store Terms, having read that I'm happy with the licensing terms.

I would love to see more packs from K4 available in the store as the tropical theme doesn't suit my game environment but I know some of his other packs do. Nature Pack 2 would be of particular interest!
01-24-2015 12:51 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I bring more goodies! lol
MOBA and Tower Defense added to the first post!
The pack is so cool! Perfect for any Fantasy RPG/Strategy game, highly recommend!

Will upload one more pack soon.
02-28-2015 03:17 AM
Ozmodian Offline

Looks awesome! I just tried to open the Esenthel Project file and it does not open in Esenthel. Is there something special i need to do?
02-28-2015 05:24 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi!
Thanks for your purchase smile The *.EsenthelProject system was added in latest EE version. If you want to use it in an older EE you can download the FBX source files and import everything manually.
02-28-2015 05:29 AM
Ozmodian Offline

I see what you are doing sir...... well played smile
02-28-2015 05:30 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Oh, but if you were trying to open it from a demo version of latest EE 3.0, then I've just realized that I've created the project using a binary that's not yet released, I'm gonna upload latest binaries right now smile (only the source code on GitHub has been updated)
02-28-2015 05:50 AM
Ozmodian Offline

I cant even seem to import the FBX files. For instance i dragged in the Lantern1.fbx and then applied Lantern to color and it did not do anything. Same is true for Lantern_glow
02-28-2015 06:23 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Please try converting TIF texture files to something else (like BMP, PNG) EE 2.0 did not support TIF if I remember correctly.
I've implemented TIF support only recently.
Also after you convert to PNG, you can try to rename the texture from "*.png" to "*.tif" so EE 2.0 will try to read original *.tif file now as PNG, so all assets could auto-import the textures. But I haven't tested if that would work.

Btw. I've just uploaded Windows version of EE 3.0 which can open the EsenthelProject package file.

Thanks and let me know if you need any more help!
02-28-2015 07:03 AM